Download WordPad 1 0 APK for Android

Download WordPad 1 0 APK for Android


WordPad.apk 1.0
Name: wordpad.apk
ID: blackcarbon.wordpad
Version: 1.0
Size: 0.5 Mb



WordPad Screen Preview

Download WordPad APK
Download WordPad APK for PC
Download WordPad APK for PC

WordPad Details

A quick and easy to use text editor with minimal interface. A minimal interface gives you more space to view and edit your documents. Great for taking notes, todo lists, jot down lecture notes or editing text files. If you have any issue loading the app please UNINSTALL then RE-INSTALL. Features include - Optional automatic saving of documents - Sharing in and out of the application - Optional spell check support - Minimal, clean interface - Quick and easy to use - Custom themes - Support for large files (tested with 10 mb file) - History of recent documents - Multiple character set encoding options BETA NOTE: Please note this is currently in beta. If you have any major issues please send an email or post on the forums. Forum post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2056976

Whats new in WordPad 1.0

Build 21 - Fixed state saving after canceling out of the save dialog - Added long click in the open dialog to allow rename and delete of files Build 20 - Note: UNINSTALL then REINSTALL due to the amount of changes in this build! - Optimised for kit kat - android 4.4 - Removed volume scrolling - Added navigation drawer interface - Cleaned opening and closing of keyboard when using menus - Full-screen mode has returned! - Optimised and cleaned code, so there may be some new bugs
WordPad | 4911 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.8

Download WordPad 1.0 APK

  • Google Play
  • DOWNLOAD

Search terms:
WordPad for pc
WordPad for laptop
WordPad mod apk
WordPad full version
WordPad full data

Ociana Grandwell: Best typing! I usually use wordpad for writing my stories and ideas to express before writing down on my paper! Very useful.

R???? ?: Awwweeesomme I would use this app on my laptop and phone and its awesome!! Theres no complaints from me ~

: Very good app It does what it supposed to do and very easy to use. Great!

wclifton968: Good Clean, simple & easy to use but it took longer for me to try to find how to save the document & can you add .rtf file support?

Upendra Badole: I m trying to save the text but its happening. Its useless app.

Ganeshprasad Kailashprasad Agrawal: Lollipop It is not work proper in lollipop version.edit file not save

: Wordpad I really like this game I renamed this game if you want to save a list or something else you can so get this game people and have fun

Joao Lima: Simple and easy Works how a decent text editor should.

Jesse Pitts: great app but I cant view the file thru usb connection have to email the files

Jessie Puok: Nvm my last post Dont mind my last post, because, well i cant change language, i hate this and love it hut, i need a app that i can install and has multi laungues, like im a French person here, and we need that, change laungues thing

Sania Shahid: Can anyone tell me how to save the document in your own phone, so that you can attach it with a mail?

Bill Long: Excellent quick note taking app - I use it for shopping lists, to-dos, or any little text based notes.

vamsi balam: My favorite app:-) I love it A great app for singers and the persons who love songs- to copy their lyrics . sooooooooogoo�ooooooooooddddddddd

Chandra De: For the paste option I have to paste a essay for my school competition I downloaded many notepads but couldnt got the option of paste at last in this one I got it

Azeem Ansari: Awesome If we want to make a project file we can copy information and paste in it is very useful app

lee bennett: Excellent Nice clean and simple notepad/tester and looks good in black too.

: Was looking for Win Notepad for phone, this seems to be it. Note apps arent even close.

David Ogden: Wordpad I am typing and suddenly keyboard disappears and a folders list fills the screen...every time...please, aint got the time...crapolla!!!!

Conner Hoye: Not the best but its a brilliant app to keep all your personal information on

Mark Neal: Works really great...I love how its less complicating then most apps

???: Minor problem with the alignment of line numbers. They partially overlaps the texts.

Malappa Poojari: Awesome app As described its easy and simple .. loved to use thanks for such an app. .

Harpreet Gill: I like it I like it because I will be able too learn about it I would know all word. ??????????

Janell Lim: Whenever I try to save a document as save as, it always freezes and then takes me bsck to the home screen. It is very frustrating and I really need to use that function. How do I fix it?????

Rich V: Great like to copy and paste html, youtube iframes. able to save for future use.

Kat Potatos: Stupid I downloaded it 3 weeks ago and it deleted all my notes

RainsWorld Tulips: Cool Its very cool if writers want to write on the go

Rion Washington: Wow This game is so fun because you get to write what ever you want to.

Boss Dagar: Its very goooooooood It is very good . What I want to write now I can.this is great app.

Bruce Wayne: Good for writing! Only things I could think of adding would be a word count

stanis minz: App malfunction It was working fine until it started collapsing

mahdi ameri: Sony Xperia Z Hello is very very good Software Thanks ??

: Love it Very simple n best app l like it

Lintang Kumalajati: Good good Yess this app can help me to make story for easy

Ramen Sarkar: iits fully satisfactory in all ways R.C. Sarkar

Hanif Khan: Very nice Easy to use therefore I gave 5*

Chicadoodle G: good but it would crash if i tried to save it in its file

karan jhaveri: Give one more option of searching for specific words in the document !

Ummara Ramay: Lovinit I love this app as it is so easy to use.

Backup Channel: Sweet & Simple. It doesnt takes up much space and it gets the job done.


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

Asus Pegasus Hands on and Camera Samples

Schematic Sony Xperia neo L MT25i

UFI software version 1 2 0 371 Terbaru 2017