Download My Family Worship Quiz 1 0 APK for Android
Download My Family Worship Quiz 1 0 APK for Android
ID: com.sharedfunctionssoftware.wfamilystudyquiz
Version: 1.0
Size: 3.5 Mb
My Family Worship Quiz Screen Preview
My Family Worship Quiz Details
For Jehovahs Witness families with young kids. More coming soon. A simple app for families to have a fun worship night with some questions and scriptures to set the scene. There are currently 10 random questions to help you set the scene for a study. Each quiz chooses 5 of those questions at random. Features: � 10 questions � Scriptural References � Each quiz is 5 questions each chosen at random � More questions will be added _____________________________________ I developed this app for personal use and hope its of benefit. _____________________________________ See my other apps for more like this one _____________________________________ This app is not affiliated or endorsed by JW.ORG or any other legal entity. It is designed for personal use.Whats new in My Family Worship Quiz 1.0
bug fix preparation for new questions to be added soonDownload My Family Worship Quiz 1.0 APK
Search terms:
My Family Worship Quiz for pc
My Family Worship Quiz for laptop
My Family Worship Quiz mod apk
My Family Worship Quiz full version
My Family Worship Quiz full data
Alberto Balicao: Like the most my kids love it.
Celietta Pusod: So nice..thanks to Jah...
Samuel Martey: MY FAMILY WORSHIP QUIZ Good but questions should be increased in number. Thanks very much
Cristina Calisang: The most High JAH! Amazing! Artcles!
tom aiwe: very nice I love it
Manuel Cardona: Awseome! I love it!
Glenys Kemp: Quizzical Brilliant
Malky Yankson: Cool Can this app have more and harder questions
Mahalakshmi R: Great app But Too many adds
Percy Saili: good app
Linda Rani: Love the app
Shannon Oritz: Love it for the children
Corn� Bloem: Gr8 Love it
Gloria Hernandez: Fine
Rene Romero: Okey Tangkilikin natin.
Jelena Daniela Barrinuevo: more questions.....
Dom Capolupo: Loaded with fake virus pop-ups and endless spam pop-ups I did not even have this open and I had all sorts of pop ups saying I had viruses and all sorts of game pop ups and not just one at a time you close one then three more pop up. I do NOT appreciate the fact that the fake virus pop ups are sent to my phone so it can accidentally be clicked on and ruin my phone. What kind of jw would even allow this on any app? are you that money hungry that you have to put ads in and have other witnesses trying to teach their kids be exposed to ads for inappropriate games??
C Small: Hmmm Answered 5 questions correctly and ended the quiz. It said I answered 5 out of 10 questions correctly for 100 %. Reanswered the same questions for the same result. Nice concept though
Pamela Cuison: My daughters really luv it! I fi d a new way of making my children get closer to Jehovah God. More games to come pls!
Steve Wright: Disappointed Like the idea, but only found one quize. Dont like advertising with apps for children, especially the nature of the advertising. Hope this improves soon. Thanks for trying though.
Aakanksha Makwana: Good work If u could add variety to quiz I will be happy to download it......Just 10 questions. ...! Hence aint downloading it.....
: The family Bible quiz is very nice but d questions stop at question 5
joseph Boamah: My children & the entire household will praise Jehovah for this wonderful app quiz . My family worship will now move from analog to digital.
Mack Robinson: Awsome Ill use this for my sisters studies with kids. COOL!!!
: Bombarded with advertising. Uninstalled it and ran malware app to thoroughly cleanse mobile from this rubbish.
Kingcarlo Kidfury: Good app I dont love it but l live it
DIREKO BRENDON: A must have For every human being whos having a desire to get close to our creator
RHONDA KLASSEN: Rhonda There are not enough questions. Need to be able to advance to the next set of questions.
Kayle Hernandez: I. Love it :-) and. Johova to. And.I. am. 10. Years. Old. And. My. Brother love it. To
: Kgotlelelo makgoleng A a lovely game love them
: Very practical for both young and adults I love it!!!
esther latine: Nice but theres a virus... A virus would just pop up while playing..
Tinus Korner: Verrry nice app for my littel one
josephson tasiame: the most incomplete app ever.
Krat Krat: App I love this app
samuel edwards: Its. Ok Very .helpful
: Family worship quiz Loved it
Terry Junior: I think it is wonderful!
Misty Sullivan: I think this is awesome!
Steve Malcolm: Best app ever ??????Loved it
Celietta Pusod: So nice..thanks to Jah...
Samuel Martey: MY FAMILY WORSHIP QUIZ Good but questions should be increased in number. Thanks very much
Cristina Calisang: The most High JAH! Amazing! Artcles!
tom aiwe: very nice I love it
Manuel Cardona: Awseome! I love it!
Glenys Kemp: Quizzical Brilliant
Malky Yankson: Cool Can this app have more and harder questions
Mahalakshmi R: Great app But Too many adds
Percy Saili: good app
Linda Rani: Love the app
Shannon Oritz: Love it for the children
Corn� Bloem: Gr8 Love it
Gloria Hernandez: Fine
Rene Romero: Okey Tangkilikin natin.
Jelena Daniela Barrinuevo: more questions.....
Dom Capolupo: Loaded with fake virus pop-ups and endless spam pop-ups I did not even have this open and I had all sorts of pop ups saying I had viruses and all sorts of game pop ups and not just one at a time you close one then three more pop up. I do NOT appreciate the fact that the fake virus pop ups are sent to my phone so it can accidentally be clicked on and ruin my phone. What kind of jw would even allow this on any app? are you that money hungry that you have to put ads in and have other witnesses trying to teach their kids be exposed to ads for inappropriate games??
C Small: Hmmm Answered 5 questions correctly and ended the quiz. It said I answered 5 out of 10 questions correctly for 100 %. Reanswered the same questions for the same result. Nice concept though
Pamela Cuison: My daughters really luv it! I fi d a new way of making my children get closer to Jehovah God. More games to come pls!
Steve Wright: Disappointed Like the idea, but only found one quize. Dont like advertising with apps for children, especially the nature of the advertising. Hope this improves soon. Thanks for trying though.
Aakanksha Makwana: Good work If u could add variety to quiz I will be happy to download it......Just 10 questions. ...! Hence aint downloading it.....
: The family Bible quiz is very nice but d questions stop at question 5
joseph Boamah: My children & the entire household will praise Jehovah for this wonderful app quiz . My family worship will now move from analog to digital.
Mack Robinson: Awsome Ill use this for my sisters studies with kids. COOL!!!
: Bombarded with advertising. Uninstalled it and ran malware app to thoroughly cleanse mobile from this rubbish.
Kingcarlo Kidfury: Good app I dont love it but l live it
DIREKO BRENDON: A must have For every human being whos having a desire to get close to our creator
RHONDA KLASSEN: Rhonda There are not enough questions. Need to be able to advance to the next set of questions.
Kayle Hernandez: I. Love it :-) and. Johova to. And.I. am. 10. Years. Old. And. My. Brother love it. To
: Kgotlelelo makgoleng A a lovely game love them
: Very practical for both young and adults I love it!!!
esther latine: Nice but theres a virus... A virus would just pop up while playing..
Tinus Korner: Verrry nice app for my littel one
josephson tasiame: the most incomplete app ever.
Krat Krat: App I love this app
samuel edwards: Its. Ok Very .helpful
: Family worship quiz Loved it
Terry Junior: I think it is wonderful!
Misty Sullivan: I think this is awesome!
Steve Malcolm: Best app ever ??????Loved it
download file now