Download ServeStream APK for Android

Download ServeStream APK for Android


ServeStream.apk
Name: servestream.apk
ID: net.sourceforge.servestream
Version:
Size: 0 Mb



ServeStream Screen Preview

Free Download ServeStream APK for Android
Free Download ServeStream APK for PC
Download ServeStream APK for Android

ServeStream Details

Open source HTTP streaming media player and media server browser. Supports custom, online radio and SHOUTcast streams. Please rate this application to support continued development! Features: - Supports the following media formats: Protocols: http, https, mms, mmsh, file Audio: mp3, 3gp, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, mid, xmf, mxmf, rtttl, rtx, ota, imy, and more... Playlists: m3u, pls, asx, m3u8, xspf - Supports multitasking/playing audio in the background - Repeat and shuffle modes - Alarm clock support - Home screen widget - Shortcut support - Utilizes HTML parsing to allow navigation of HTTP media servers that serve HTML pages If you are unable to open supported file extension please post/email the target URL I will do my best to fix the problem. If you have a feature request, usability issue, or encounter a bug please report them here: https://github.com/wseemann/ServeStream keywords: gnump3d, music, http, stream, pls, m3u, shoutcast, mpd, streamfurious, XiiaLive, FFmpeg, mms, online radio, open source

Whats new in ServeStream

Version 0.7.3 * Bug Fixes Version 0.7.2 * Update UI Please email me if you encounter any issues.
ServeStream | 3232 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.4

Download ServeStream APK

  • Google Play
  • DOWNLOAD

Search terms:
ServeStream for pc
ServeStream for laptop
ServeStream mod apk
ServeStream full version
ServeStream full data

: ServeStream Does the job. Im using it to play MP3 tracks via playlist files.

Dilip Jaiswal: Awesome Does exactly what it says.. easy GUI.. Good work..

Peter Paul Mary: Older version is better It is the best http streaming app! Found that some streams can only with older version. The dark theme is better than the light theme. Just switched to the fDroid version. Happy!

Wojtek W�jcik: Dark theme missing after update Love the app, must be the best and simplest streaming client for Android out there. However, after updating to 0.7.1 I no longer see the option to switch to the dark theme. Any help?

Edvinas Ba?iulis: Easy easy to use, something what i have been finding for ages. Best app. I would like to contact developer, i am interested in donating for this awesome app! it is clean, simple, and does what is needed! Though, i would suggest some small ideas for this app to look more friendly, but overall it looks very good. Also apps closes stream after 1-2 mins for no reason, i have no idea.

MarsRover: Great app, but not without flaws: 1. Cant change nickname after adding an item to URLs 2. Needs "Stop" button (it exists in the menu), only "Pause" button is available now. 3. Play/Pause/Stop behavior when using BT headset buttons to control playback of streaming content. It would be great to have an option in settings to actually STOP streaming from a headset, not pause. Pause doesnt work properly anyways. 4. The app doesnt tolerate switching data providers (e.g. Wi-Fi to mobile data and back). Have to kill the process to restore playback.

Michael Linzenmeyer: JUST what I was looking for! I set up my own streaming service (my cable company doesnt "support" streaming from my dvr unless I pay for it) then I made a simple html interface to poll my dvr AND my computer drive. This is the ONLY player that lets me punch in my own url(with required port setting) AND it enumerates my embedded web links. Well done guys, I have hundreds of recordings and movies, this feature saves me a lot of time.

Mason Kelter: The Best MMS Streamer! Simply! I needed to stream an MMS (Microsoft Media Server) link through Android and this app does the trick! Im able to listen to 3 Different Shows! The legendary syndicated show "Open House Party" on weekends, "Party Playhouse" on weeknights and "Celebrity Top 10 Countdown" on weekend mornings. The only suggest I would make is that this app would make it possible to record the stream, and then be able to save the MP3 to your device. OTHER THAN THAT, an amazing app!

Bryan Heath: The best mms Android steamer out there, BUT. .. Improvements could be made regarding buffering while streaming over a mobile data connection. Also, having the ability to retrieve text data which is broadcast with the stream would be helpful. Finally, there shoulddefinitely be a stop icon included on the played itself. Unlike other streaming players, this one doesnt stop data when pause is enabled. Fix these guys and youll get a perfect five!

: Fantastic For Online Radio! This app pretty much blows all of the others out of the water. Its very simple and contains no clutter, focusing instead on getting you the content you want, quickly and easily. Handy alarm clock and sleep timer are included and it also has handy short cuts which enable you to start your favourite stations with a simple click/swipe from your home screen. I absolutely love it to bits!

Noah Davis: I have a "directory" of radio stations that Ive compiled for myself that stream over the internet (both terrestrial and internet only). This app not only plays them well, but its accessible to the blind (for the most part). Some buttons are unlabeled (Ive figured out which ones are repeat and shuffle, I still dont think I know what some are). Also the sleep timer is half-way accessible, when I was using the slider to select the minutes it wouldnt read the amount of time I selected (might be the fault of the screen reader though, Im using the Mobile Accessibility screen reader from Code Factory). Other than that, this is a very nice app, and I recommend it to anyone who frequently plays streams in external players!

Erik Strack: Excellent free software! ServeStream works great! No ads, no cost. Excellent free software! Scrobbles ShoutCast streams great! Love the dark theme on my OLED display. Sends song metadata to my Kenwood receiver, and my Car Dock app.

Gregory Tewksbury: Even though it is meant for phones, it works great on tablets big and small! This is my go-to Android app to stream Internet radio. Personally used on numerous Android devices and versions, varying on old and new devices without any issues!

Catachrest W: Simple and clean Exactly what I was looking for: a simple and clean app to play streaming music/radio channels of my own choice. Ive encountered some bugs, mostly with the display of metadata (which is marked experimental) but Im not complaining, and Im sure these will improve with time. Best: No ads! Yay! Once kinks are worked out, I would pay for this app.

Julian Hughes: Great for all kinds of audio streams including BBCs new HLS output ServeStream is an excellent audio streaming client. I use it for BBCs new HLS encapsulated AAC streams and it plays them fine and I get fewer interruptions than with the BBCs own iPlayer Radio apps. It also works great for playing audio files stored on network shares accessible in a file manager like Explorer/Root Explorer or GhostCommander.

Wouter Koch: Best so far, but not perfect When switching connections (when I get in range of a wifi network for example, but also between mobile data networks) playback stops and has to be manually restarted. Crashes randomly, too. Shame because when it works I do love the app.

Warren L: Good. This is a nice app. So far, the only things I can find wrong are theres no text labels on some buttons, making it a little trickier for TalkBack users And one of the URLs I tried to load didnt play. But other than that, good app. Most URLs work and besides some unlabeled buttons, the app is accessible.

Salome Honey Bunches: Simple and lightweight Gets the job done when I dont want to use a heavy app for streaming music. Knowing the URLs to playlists makes it really easy to get to my favorites without the many menus of Tunein. It does occasionally lock up but restarting it is easy

David Hoyt: Simple, useful, a little quirky Works great. Does one thing, and does it pretty well. Doesnt seem to exit correctly though -- controls remain on the lock screen after I quit the app (S5). Despite this, its good enough that I use it regularly.

GovernAmerica: Titles for streams Needs the ability to replace the address with a name of the stream. Currently allows you to do this, but fails to display when you go to the screen with your streams. Unless you type it in when you first enter the stream, you will see the address instead of the name. Otherwise, great!

Mark Steinmetz: Simply The Best! Best Streamer I found. After trying TuneIn and crashing so many times, I found this app. Used an existing playlist (.m3u), it fired right up without any hesitation and played a list of radio stations within the file. What a great app to stream online radio stations.

Berko McSnuggers: Great app This is definitely the best app among its peers; its simplicity makes it very easy to use without too many resources. But last time I checked, the app crashed whenever I select multiple entries, and if you change any information on saved stations, the changes dont save,

Adam Albanese: uvb-76. It works great. My friend has an iPhone and he told me to go to this website to get live uvb-76 feed (creepy Russian radio station, look it up) and my phone couldnt play it. So I downloaded this app and it works great.

Dan Dee: Bout Time!?? Now I can listen to my old itunes .pls stations... I just noticed if you make a mistake entering the Url it wont ever change... no matter how many times u edit it. So I simply made a new entry and deleted the old entry...??

Mohamad Izham Zainal Abidin: Please do some fixing Edit: Please fix the metadata update mechanism, its kind of inconsistent. And sometimes theres this time where you cant open a link though it was okay a few moments before. Another thing is the link saved somehow with a port assigned while the original input doesnt have any.

: Best streaming app Ive tried dozens of apps to just play simple radio streams and this is the best. no frills, no bs. The UI is simple and thats the way it needs to stay. Its never crashed on me, and it does exactly what it needs to do.

Vitaly Korolev: Simple and it works This app only has the essentials, but it works fairly well and has no ads. I had to block notification bar because it kept freezing up.

scotie scotson: Finally someone got it right! Have been looking for a player that would add links for audio streaming websites and actually play them. Alot claim to work but this once actually does great app!

Water Flash: Uncomplicated and simple Its not that great, but it holds its promises. I wont find a m3u player without useless extras like mp3 player or web radios. Just a simple m3u player

: Almost perfect This is the only player I found that plays my obscure radio stream .pls file except when it doesnt. One day its fine the next sorry this file is not supported. Pooey

Latiefah Dye: What happened? The first day I downloaded it it worked fine. I havent opened it for a couple days, now it wont open and urls to my saved files. Please correct this. Im missing out on my favorite situation REAL RADIO MIA. Ive got to have it.

Jeffrey Rossman: I listen to one stream and one stream only. All the freaking time. I got this app hoping to use a Bluetooth car adapter to control the stream without removing my phone from my pocket when I get in my car. Unfortunately I havent been able to get that to work. I can make it work by navigating through my phone. Also it turns the Bluetooth volume up to max for some reason and will override me turning the volume down when Im in the app.

C P: Editing existing entries do not save Works off label great! Monitoring 8 VCOs. With Metadata. . . . . New version will not allow saving after edited existing entry

Benjamin Kunz: Nonfunctional Attempted to open the bitjam ogg stream, just sits there "opening URL" then returns after a minute. No problem reported, nonsensical message.. Nope

Ryan Moran: Free & Open-source Saving nicknames for streams doesnt work. Other than that, its a great app. Position saving would also be a nice feature. It didnt seem to do that after closing.

Gerald Johnson: I LIKE IT! I got this because I DJ, and run an on-line radio. I had no player which would play my stream. This works very well. Thanks!!! Awesome app. Of course I just installed it, but love it on first run.

Christian Gehringer: best streaming app (even including an alarm clock) I like the absence of annoying ads and the simple design. In particular I use the alarm clock which works nice! Thanks.

Argento Dragone: Wait what? Was able to successfully load a livesteam with an m3u file when I first installed this app yesterday. In reloading that saved stream today, the app told me it couldnt read that file type. Otherwise I thought the app was great.

: Really great, but room for improvement Changing a URL is a bit inconvenient: The editing fields are empty instead of pre-filled with the current value, and there should be a way to edit the URL as a whole instead of by components. Also, a feature that would be nice is saving history.

Javier Eduardo: Excellent app. You can use different streaming sources, if you know the url you can add it easily. Supports many formats (acc, mp3,..) (doesnt supports wma, doesnt matter). You can scrobble to lastfm and librefm. It has many options. You can make a backup of your config. Very complete. Good work. Thanks!


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

Schematic Sony Xperia neo L MT25i

Asus Pegasus Hands on and Camera Samples

UFI software version 1 2 0 371 Terbaru 2017