Download Saved In The City 7 1 4 0 APK for Android

Download Saved In The City 7 1 4 0 APK for Android


Saved In The City.apk 7.1.4.0
Name: saved-in-the-city.apk
ID: com.kaleo.app286739
Version: 7.1.4.0
Size: 2.4 Mb



Saved In The City Screen Preview

Free Download Saved In The City APK
Lastest Saved In The City APK for Android
Download Saved In The City APK

Saved In The City Details

The official app for Saved In The City. This app gives you access to inspirational content as well as provides a place to interact with each other. Use this app in church or take it on the go! Developed by Kaleo Apps

Whats new in Saved In The City 7.1.4.0

- Add iPad Functionaltiy
Saved In The City | 166 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.4

Download Saved In The City 7.1.4.0 APK

  • Google Play
  • DOWNLOAD

Search terms:
Saved In The City for pc
Saved In The City for laptop
Saved In The City mod apk
Saved In The City full version
Saved In The City full data

Trina Boone: Blessing! Loved this app. Worked perfectly but once I switched phones, no more push notifications for the morning messages and the app itself no longer opens.

tenisha g hardin: Not working on my Note 4 Unfortunately when i changed phones and installed it again it will not work. Ive tried many times by removing it a reinstalling it but nothing. I just tried now. Please fix it. Im missing my morning messages.

JANEE: Wont open The app wont open for me. I left it up for an hour and all I got was a white screen. I tried to uninstall and download again but I still got nothing I have a Galaxy S5

Chiquita Lewis: Please make available for Note 4 Ive been trying to get this app for some time now! Still no luck, my friend sends me a screenshot every other morning but I want this app myself! Lol

Alisha Olivas: Isnt working! I really wanted this app, heard great things about it but it wont open on my galaxy! :( Please fix!

Rione Brooks: Just downloaded it and found some great things but the app simply will not let me sign up, it has said "loading" for literally 10 minutes!

B Strong: Not working Just downloaded this application but it wont open on my Note 4. :( please fix! Ive heard excellent reviews

tira williams: Whats going on! This favorite app but it doesnt work with the galaxy S6. I miss my fault messages.

Allyce Leonard: Love Morning Messages! I recently got a new phone now app wont open.

Jamie Maye: Good messages I loved the messages but when I switched phones and tried to re-download it the app didnt work.

Corsicia McAlpine: Doesnt work Ive been wanting this app for a long time, only to discover it doesnt open on my G3. Very disappointing.

LaShaun L.: Not Working I follow you all on Facebook and decided to download the app as well. I cant open the app on my Galaxy s4.

Stacy Gober: wont let me load my picture. But great app

shantay nelson: Been looking for this app for a while but it does not work at all?? I was very disappointed I heard great things about it...

Shaonta Allen: Doesnt work Super sad that it will not load at all on my phone :(

LeNessa Coe: stopped working it was working for me quite some time but for the past few weeks nothing.....fix it Lordt!

Myschelle Jones: Wont open At one point everything was fine now it wont open....:(

latisha morton: The app wont open .please fix. I miss receiving my morning messages

Schamir Poliard: Wont work Doesnt work on my Note 4. Please fix!!!

kimberly Pope: What better text to receive than inspirational nuggets....

Andrea Johnson: The best motivation for the day and life

Brittany Bullard: App loads forever and will not open.

Timeka Lawrence: Wont open after installed

Monique Evelyn: Not working Not working on my S6

Bree Foster: Doesnt load

Lacherelle Mormon: Wont open....??

Mecca Holland: SITC I love this ministry, These Ladies have been helping me through a rough time! Love it , my new most visited App!

Sierra Huff: Messages I like this app but can anyone tell me how to get the daily messages sent to my phone. I just cant figure it out

BIANCA BARTLETT: Fix PLEASE I have an Android, It had worked 3 times but everytime I go to open the app it takes me to a white screen, it only works if I keep unstalling it and intalling over and over Please Fix

Ronielle Copeland: Awesome App!! Love Brittany Morton and the many people that work with her ! Wonderful organization !

Jayna Maitland: LOVE IT! Just what we need. :) Many blessings!

Stevia Hunes: Awesome ministry!!! When Im away I am still connected!

Coco Walker: The best I love this app

stacy osideko: SavedInTheCity I love it already!

Shakira Kimball: Love it I really enjoy getting the morning messages everyday, but for some reason, they dont come through anymore. I tried uninstalling and installing the app. Then turning the notifications off and on. Nothing has worked. Please fix this soon, I really enjoyed those each morning.

Toniea Denton: Love it.. but I love this app but now that my phone has updated I dont get my daily messages.. it pops up but will not load when I try to view it . I hate that you cant go back and look at the message of the day once youve closed out of the initial view. Otherwise I love the app.

Brandy King: At first I could open it, now it just shows up in my notification bar but when I click on it. It still doesnt open.. I was enjoying the morning messages, this needs to be fixed asap! I have a s6edge plus.

Kristyn Shaw: White screen forever? I wish i could enjoy the app Ive heard great things about. But it seems like my S5 doesnt want me to enjoy it. I dont make it past the white screen with the logo. ??????

Miesha Ball: Miesha Ball I heard great reviews ,but it wont open on my Note 4! Please update so new phones will be able to view this app. Thanks!

Shaquanna Young: Not functioning correctly The morning messages dont show. The spinning wheel showing that the page is loading pops up and nothing happens. This also happens when I try to open the app. This has been going on for a month or so now.


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

Schematic Sony Xperia neo L MT25i

Asus Pegasus Hands on and Camera Samples

UFI software version 1 2 0 371 Terbaru 2017