Download My Flow Self Care 5 0 1 76 APK for Android

Download My Flow Self Care 5 0 1 76 APK for Android


My Flow Self Care.apk 5.0.1.76
Name: my-flow-self-care.apk
ID: com.lime.mylime.android
Version: 5.0.1.76
Size: 12 Mb



My Flow Self Care Screen Preview

Free Download My Flow Self Care APK
Download My Flow Self Care APK for PC
Lastest My Flow Self Care APK for PC

My Flow Self Care Details

The My Flow self care application is a free app that will transform the way you manage your prepaid and postpaid Mobile Flow services. It will empower you to have a superior experience by providing a friendly user interface that allows you to: - See detailed balance information for Prepaid including expiration dates - Easily purchase Prepaid Bolt Ons for superior voice, text and data value - Get instant access to billing information for Postpaid customers - Buy or transfer Top Up directly from the app - Pay your bill without waiting in line

Whats new in My Flow Self Care 5.0.1.76

V5.0.1: - Flow Id integration so you can manage all your accounts in one place - Search for any Flow Store in your market with step by step directions on how to get there - Optimized view for payments - Push notifications enabled Just a few new features for now. Many more upgrades coming soon ;)
My Flow Self Care | 993 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.3

Download My Flow Self Care 5.0.1.76 APK

  • Google Play
  • DOWNLOAD

Search terms:
My Flow Self Care for pc
My Flow Self Care for laptop
My Flow Self Care mod apk
My Flow Self Care full version
My Flow Self Care full data

Certified Queen Domina: Its a load of bull...

Phillip James: Working now

: Stupid

Grayson J. Stedman jr.: Cant login. Application Error Used to use this app regularly. Changed phones and installed the updated version and now cant login. Just getting an Application Error, an unexpected error has occurred. Over a month now. Uninstalled and reinstalled and same thing. App is totally useless.

Connan Spence: LIME for life / App problems This app is absolutely fantastic and easy to use. The only thing I would add is the ability to send credit to another LIME customer. Still deserved 5 stars. **Update: Application error. Needs to be fixed ASAP.

Mowayne Smith: No Display Whenever I opened the app I just see a white blank space. Not cool. No change after recent update. App getting worse rather than better . Still no changes. Uninstall it. Dont serve any purpose just taking up phone storage

Naomi White: Application Failed!!! Installed the app and got as far as registering myself but even that was giving me issues. Trying to sign in and all Im getting is " Application Error! An unexpected error occured".

Keniesha Reid: Worst App This app keeps getting worse with every update, its saying application error everytime. Why Was The option to upload a contact to add credit removed?

Oren Thomas: Unusable The previous version of the app though not as attractive as the current version actually worked. Now every time I try to purchase a plan I get a message saying an unexpected error occurred. One word describes this Poor.

Debbie Facey: Its OK Interface could be much better. When topping up, it seems to load a mobile website. Would be better to have a interface native to the phone. Interface is generally clunky

Vashanti Raymond: Crap OK, so you all updated and I can now link my account but everytime I try to log in...Unexpected error...FFS

Marlon Lewis: Cant view postpaid balance Is this app only for prepaid customers? I signed in with my postpaid mobile account and cant see anything except for my mobile number and account number.

Donna Carter: Used to work It was a great app before the update now I cant even log in says application error every time very frustrating...

Garin Charles: Useless It does not work even if you linked it presents another error anyway, whats the point?

Mr joe Anu: Upset customer! Very poor customer service, not even the care to respond to customers request for an update or even an answer. Not flowing at all!!!

Dermot Jackson: What will happen? Look like it might work lets see what will happen down the road.

: Cant login. Application exception everytime I want to login. Useless...

Cora Lowe: I cannot log on. Giving me an error.

Candy Naggie: Cant log in Cannot link my phone number. No support

Gary Harker: Application Error

Lisa Wittock: no longer works

Sharon Joseph: My Flow has no flow This s the worse app ever. Tried to log in for two days with no success. Signed up successfully, even changed password to make sure I wasnt making an error, still either app error or "your information entered is incorrect". Whats the sense? If this is how the app works I wont even bother to get their cable again (which I considered doing). Pure frustrating nonsense. Doesnt even deserve a star.

Kymmie Doll: Bad What is the point of making me sign up and manage my account on a different link and when I try signing in on the app it self it tell me that the password or email wrong worst after I change it now its telling me some error accorded. I only download it so I can put credit on the phone and buy data.. sorry to say I didnt have this problem with the lime app sorry but uninstalling after this only taking up space if I cant use it

Jovine Bailey: Fix this! Since the stupid upgrade I cannot log in! Unexpected application error everyday when i created a new account and when I try to sign in with my actual account details it tells me to link my phone number.... There is no place on the stupid website to link my number and i contacted customer service for assistance with linking my number and she told me she had done it.... But still! I dont usually leave comments but I am beyond annoyed with this because I was doing fine with the older version.

Sharena Grant: This app is horrible I finally decided to upgrade my lime app today, which never gave me any problems, and as soon as I did this new app has been malfunctioning. I cant even get to register my # and get a flow ID. It keeps telling me that the verification code is wrong and then when I think it finally goes through it says system error try again later. This is so frustrating because I used the lime app like a second breath. I dont know if I can function so well without it. Is there any way to get it back

Dee Tee: Fed up This app is crap. The original version was way more user friendly. Just remembered about the app. Decided to download it. Keep getting error after multiple attempts and trouble trying to create an account and log in. Fix it please!

Tunka Mem: Disappointing I am very displeased with this update. First of all I cannot login then when I do get to login I cannot access my prepaid info. What is the point of the update if users cant get their prepaid information? Wasnt that the reason for us downloading the app in the first place to make it easier for you to see your prepaid balance data etc ? This update is frustrating and needs some more work thank you.

Antone A: You guys updated the app. Thats fine. But why is it that i cant see how much data i have used during the month? The old app used to do it. So why is it so hard to integrate it into this newer app.?

Sarah Douglas-Perez: This is just useless. My previous app was working perfectly fine. Now I cant get past username and password and this ridiculous flowid.co seems to have no connection to this app. I have to delete.

Pinky Trubble: What happened to the app??? Over a week or so now everytime I try and open the app I get the same thing..."Service Unavailable!" "This is our issue, we are working on it." Even when I try to go on the website to sign in it give me nothing but pure trouble and headache, wont let me do anything. Was trying to send credit and wouldnt let me. Even tried another site and it said something wrong with Flow. So whats going on please n thank you.

Anne Wood: Flow app Cant log into this app at all like , the old version better. This newer updated one is the Pitts .very poor indeed,very poor serve also ask for help with the problem and you a lot of answer but,at the end of the day nothing works

JBaga Supanova: Pointless and a waste of usable data space The older app works this one... just remove it from Google Play... please! I dont see that one day data plan option as shown above either ??

Max Ritch: Awful App isnt keeping login details forcing me to log back in every couple days. Bundles have little or no text descriptions. No way to use credit to buy data once you get into the app. The only thing useful about this is checking how much credit you have.

Kevin Forde: Disappointing After the update the app has given me so many issues. The error message about a flow Id for the account is causing the problem. I signed up with my mobile number but apparently that doesnt work.

James Matthews: Payment method Great app, very convenient but as it relates to topping up n payment methods, you guys need to add PayPal as an option as I am not confident in using my credit here

Cisha Mitchell: Unexpected error every time I try to log in Ive tried logging in from the app from my galaxy 7 my iPad my iPhone tried it going on the website same issue called customer service still getting nowhere. Cant log in and add to my account or see anything about my account Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling on both phones same issue

Mykel Douglas: Unable to login Its saying I dont have a Flow ID even when I do and can login through a web browser... Useless upgrade of u ask me... The app always gave my phone issues and use about 3% of my battery by running in the background. My S6 keep asking me to manage app.

Shizzy Bee Gumbs: Cannot log in What was the point of telling to register and get an ID when I cant even log in. The update is disappointing. And dont get me started on not being able to top up via the app

Stan Clarke: Your app sucks Fit it. I cant even get past the account setup page, what a crappy and inconvenient app. Wasted my time just trying to use it

: Signing up Its soooo difficult signing up and still cant get it. Its asking for the amount of your last bill and its still not going through.. why is it sooo difficult


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

Asus Pegasus Hands on and Camera Samples

Schematic Sony Xperia neo L MT25i

UFI software version 1 2 0 371 Terbaru 2017